Mittwoch, 4. November 2009

Week 15 (12 weeks to go)


After having spent a great time in America again it was really hard for me to return back to cold Germany.
My girl Tonya and her five kids... I mean dogs, made me forget about the stress of dieting almost the whole time.





Arriving in Frankfurt after having had a broken seat on the plane, one of my first stops, after taking care of my food naturally, was the gym of course.
By chance Phil Heath was also visiting Frankfurt and so he trained in the XXL-Bodytown just when I arrived.

Did I mention that my Gym is something like the Venice Golds of Germany? Without sun and without beaches of course. But at least it has enough history and raw iron to be called like that.
Of course I was exhausted from the flight and flying east is much harder than going to the US, but this is simply the life of Pro Bodybuilding.
You have to get used to long flights, you need to find ways to take care of your meal schedule as soon as you arrive somewhere and even when being too tired to walk, you need to stimulate your muscles, having at least a small workout.
Even at my level it starts to become a big influence and I do have much respect for all the top Olympians doing this almost every weekend.

On Monday, still having a bit problems with jetlag my next important appointment was scheduled.
Wayne Gallasch who is producing my DVD travelled to Germany to visit me in the "Dungeon", the XXL Bodytown and also the Ottwald Gym, which is my other gym, where Marcus Ruehl used to train.
12 weeks out of the Ironman we filmed the training of every entire muscle in only 2 days.
Divided into four videoshootings I spend over 10 hours lifting weights at maximum intensity.
The results turned out to be even better than expected at this point of my diet and it is a great opportunity to work with Wayne, a real legend in the Bodybuilding-Videobusiness.
Needless to say that I was falling into my bed at 8pm already after this workout-marathon and it felt like heaven just to close the eyes and do nothing anymore.

For the next 8 weeks I am dedicating my whole time on improoving my condition to the maximum.
On the day I go back to the US I need to be ready. Basicly on that day I need to be in the condition that I could walk on stage immediately. All I need to do in the last 3 weeks before the contest in America will be
to conserve the condition. In this way I will be on the safe side and I know that all the upcoming photoshootings over there will only make it better.




The final countdown has started: 12 weeks to go

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen